These products are available for purchase at our Washington office.
1. Mac Regen Dietary Supplements
Mac Regen is a dietary supplement containing specific antioxidant vitamins for the treatment of macular degeneration. A 10-year clinical Age-related Eye Disease Study (AREDS) by the National Eye Institute showed that this unique combination of vitamins and mineral supplements can slow the progression of dry age related macular degeneration.
2. Oasis Tears
Oasis TEARS® is a new type of eye drop with a unique, viscoadaptive formula, optimized to provide longer lasting comfort.
Oasis TEARS® Lubricant Eye Drops:
- Provide instant relief of dry eye symptoms
- Provide prolonged comfort with fewer applications required
- Provide moistening and lubrication of the cornea and other surfaces of the eye
- Natural; contain no damaging chemicals
- Preservative-free; eliminates the source of toxic irritation
There are two options available:
- Oasis TEARS® for mild to moderate dry eyes
- Oasis TEARS® Plus for mild to moderate to severe dry eyes
Your eye care physician can recommend the appropriate Oasis TEARSTM product for your dry eye condition
LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03%, is the first and only FDA-approved treatment for eyelash growth. Eyelash hypotrichosis is another name for having inadequate or not enough eyelashes. Available only through a doctor, LATISSE® is a once-daily prescription treatment applied to the base of the upper eyelashes with a sterile, single-use-per-eye disposable applicator. Patients using Latisse can expect to experience longer, fuller and darker eyelashes in as little as eight weeks, with full results in 4 months. To maintain the effect of the eyelashes, continued treatment with LATISSE® is required. If use of LATISSE® is discontinued, eyelashes will gradually return to where they were prior to treatment over a period of weeks to months.